You need someone on YOUR SIDE.
I have always been a private criminal defense attorney. Call or send a message to set up a FREE consultation.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS
Remember, you are innocent unless PROVEN guilty, and the burden of proving your guilt rests entirely upon the government. Further, keep in mind that it may be possible to reduce some of the charges against you to a less severe offense or to otherwise negotiate an alternative resolution to your case prior to trial. A criminal offense in Illinois should be taken seriously. If convicted, it may have adverse effects in your life, such as:
- This crime may show up on a criminal background check
- Possible loss of your current employment and your reputation
- Being subject to hefty fines, potential time in jail and hours of community service
- The potential of being passed over or denied acceptance by future schools, employers and other organizations that review criminal backgrounds
As a criminal defense attorney and Army veteran, I have personally handled nearly every criminal case imaginable. I know the strategies used by prosecutors and, more importantly, I know how to defend against them. When looking for a lawyer, you need aggressive and experienced counsel to successfully defend your rights.
Prior to staring my firm, I worked for a nationally recognized private criminal defense and DUI attorney. During that time, I represented hundreds upon hundreds of individuals facing the criminal justice system, licnese suspenions, jail, etc. All my courtroom experience comes from private practice – I’ve had to earn my client’s trust and respect. I’ve NEVER worked for the government.
John Marshall Law School
- Juris Doctor
- Dean’s List
- 711 Law Clerk with Cook County Public Defender’s Office
- Course work focused on criminal law and procedure
Purdue University, Calumet
- Master of Arts – English Literature
- Adjunct Professor
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts – English/ Creative Writing
- Minor – Political Science
National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- NHTSA Student Course in Filed Sobriety Testing
National Association of Criminal Defense Attorney
- Cross – Advanced Techniques on Cross Examination
National College of DUI Defense
Will County Bar Association
Illinois State Bar Association
Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
DuPage County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
United State’s Army
- 2nd Infantry Division 3rd Brigade, Ft. Lewis, WA
- Signal Support Systems Specialist
Indiana National Guard
- 113th Engineer Battalion, Gary, IN
When it comes to defending these allegations against you, I can provide you with the peace of mind of knowing you are making the right decisions to move on with your life. Please call our office at (708) 705-9655 to schedule a FREE case evaluation, and together we will discuss the details of what happened and how I can help you.